Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
Address for warranty claims:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
tel. +48 731 760 005
The warranty time is:
24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
3 months - burners and light bulbs
6 months - batteries
- Before sending defective products to our technical support check the battery status, connections (in electrical devices) and make sure that the product has been used as recommended and in compliance with its intended use.
- If a defect/failure has been caused by other reasons, please download the Complaints form and fill it in carefully – the more information you provide the quicker and more effective complaint processing.
- Customer shall keep and provide all documents received during the purchase process (a sales slip or an invoice, order number, purchase date) to confirm Customer`s warranty rights.
- It is not required to send the product in the original packaging. Technical Support is not concerned about original boxes (except for returns of functional equipment). Nevertheless, the products should be packed carefully and protected against transport damaging. We are not liable at any way for any damages to the product during transportation.
- All shipping expenses pays Customer.
- If the Customer wishes to return the products and withdraw from the purchase agreement executed via the Internet or if the Customer wants to replace the product, it should deliver all required documents (invoice, sales slip) and legibly filled in declaration form: Declaration on withdrawal from the Agreement . Returned/replaced product must be stored in original, intact packaging and must not have any signs of wear.
- Complaints are considered within 14 days. We do our best to consider the complaints quicker, depending on the amount of shipments received from the customers.
- Technical Support sends the repaired or replaced equipment immediately at its own cost, except for replacements made upon Customer`s request (changes to the Agreement) and post-warranty repairs, where all costs are being paid by the Customer.
- In the case of address changes or any other requests Customer should fill in the complaint form, which provides better structured and more detailed information than any handwritten note attached to the product.
- Post-warranty repairs. Customer covers all shipping costs. Technical Support conducts thorough analysis and updates Customer about all costs and the repair time. After receiving payment for post-warranty services and return shipment, the Technical Support repairs the equipment. The repaired equipment is then sent to the Client. Repair services are covered by 3-months warranty period.
- Customer who rejects the costs estimate and decides to cancel the repair request will receive the product after making payment for the return shipment. Technical support does not charge Customers for the quotation, but if the Customer cancels the repair request, the Technical Support will not inform the Client about the damage details.
- In the case of 3rd repair of the same fault during warranty period (fault resulting from the product quality or improper repair – the Customer hast the right to return the product and: claim a refund; replace the product with a new product free of any faults; or replace the product with other equipment of similar value.
- If you have any doubts or queries, please contact us by e-mail or telephone. Technical Support e-mail and phone numbers are available.
- Technical Support does not alter structure of the product (especially electronic equipment) due to non-compliance with manufacturer’s certificates.
- Repairs which are`t subject to warranty services: products with mechanical damages, with damages caused by the Client or inadequate packaging – such products may be repaired only against payment.