M1 RGBThe pocket-sized light allows you to adjust hue and saturation from 360 colors when in RGB mode, and the color temperature is adjustable from 2500 to 8500K to match an ambient light source.
Godox M1 RGB MINI Creative Light
Free Shipping Continental EU from 79€
Buy this product and collect 120 Godox Points
Dress up your video background and atmosphere with this Godox RGB Mini Creative M1 On-Camera Video LED Light.
Special EffectsThere are also 15 special effect modes and 40 presets that add speed and creativity to your shoot. It is rated with a high CRI of 97 that ensures natural and accurate color rendering.
Easy assemblyGodox M1 RGB MINI light features an integrated, articulating mounting bracket that includes multiple 1/4"-20 threads for mounting in a variety of positions. There's also a built-in mic to utilize the Music mode, which allows the light to change based on the beat of the music.
High-capacity batteryThe integrated 2410mAh battery charges using the included USB Type-C cable, and it lasts about 2.5 hours when at 100% power. The LCD screen on the rear is controlled by two control dials and one button on the side. Also included with the light is a carry pouch, a 1/4"-20 to shoe adapter, and an Allen wrench.
Features:- 2500 to 8500K Variable Color Temperature
- Full 0 to 100% Dimming
- Hue and saturation adjust with 360 colors
- High CRI / TLCI of 97
- Built-in mic for Music mode
- Articulating mounting bracket with 1/4"-20 threads
- 2410mAh battery lasts 2.5 hours on full power
In package: - Godox RGB Mini Creative M1 On-Camera Video LED Light
- Shoe Adapter
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Carrying Pouch
- Allen Wrench
- Colour Temperature (K) +/- 200K
- Power Supply
- Bulit-in Lithium battery 2410mAh
- M1 Light, wrench, type-C usb cable, carrying pouch, 1/4"-20 mount, manual
- Power in W
- Brightness (lux)
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Godox's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - flash tubes
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Godox.
Godox is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
tel. +48 731 760 005
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05
error Your review appreciation cannot be sent