308IIWThe Godox LED308IIW Daylight 21W On-Camera LED Light features a 5600K color temperature and 308 LED bulbs that provide a bright output in a lightweight package.
Godox LED308IIW LED Panel Daylight (5600K)
Possible Free Shipping
Handy LED308IIW panel with a daylight temperature of 5600K.
VersatilityIt features a built-in L-series battery plate (battery not included), or you can power the light from an optional AC to DC power adapter (not included). The light is dimmable from 100 to 10% brightness, and a built-in LCD screen shows color temperature, brightness, battery power, and wireless channel.
ConvenienceThe light mounts onto your camera via a tiltable cold shoe mount that enables you to set the position and lock it in place. Removable barndoors with built-in intensifiers help control the fixture's output, and optional filters are available separately to help control the color and quality of the light's output.
Remote controlThe fixture and wireless remote (available separately) communicate on the 433 MHz frequency. You can choose from 16 channels, and control up to six groups of light fixtures. You can also adjust the brightness of the fixture either locally on the fixture or wirelessly with the remote control.
- Godox LED308IIW Daylight 5600K
- Mini stand
- Diffusion Filter
- Original Packaging
- Colour Temperature (K) +/- 200K
- Dimensions in cm
- Weight (in kg)
- Power Supply
- DC 6,5-12V or NP-F970 battery
- • Godox LED308IIW Daylight 5600K • Handle • Mini stand • Diffusion Filter • Original Packaging
- Power control
- smooth from the lamp or remote control
- LED quantity
- Power in W
- Brightness (lux)
- Measurement taken from
- Max brightness in color temperature
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Godox's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - flash tubes
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Godox.
Godox is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
tel. +48 731 760 005
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05