§1 Parties to the Contract, Scope of Business Activity
1. GODOX online store, an offer for the sale of goods on the store.godox.eu website, hereinafter referred to as the Store. The owner of the Store is the company:
|Delta Hubert Adamczyk|
|ul. Nad Potokiem 25/28|
The other party to the contract, making purchases via the Store, is hereinafter referred to as the Customer.
2. The sales and deliveries that the Store offers to the Customer are carried out on the basis of these Regulations. By placing an order in the Store, the Customer accepts these regulations.
3. The Client may contact the Store by:
phone: +48 (12) 357 66 05
mailing address: GODOX, Bonarka 11, 30-415 Kraków
4. All goods offered by the Store are brand new (unless stated otherwise) and covered by the manufacturer's or his representative's warranty.
§2 Contract Conclusion
1. The content and all commercial information on the website https://store.godox.eu should be treated as an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code, and not as a binding contract. This applies to all offered products.
2. Orders can be placed by:
email: firstname.lastname@example.org (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
by phone: (12) 357 66 05 (Monday to Friday, 8.30 - 16.30)
3. To receive a VAT invoice, please provide the invoice details when placing the order and check the appropriate box. Otherwise, a fiscal receipt will be issued.
4. The Client gives its consent for processing by the Store of its email address and personal data needed to carry out an order (pursuant to the applicable provisions of the Data Protection Act of August 29th 1997.)
5. A natural person placing an order in the Store must be an adult person (over 18 years of age) and must have full legal capacity to perform acts in law.
6. If there are significant errors on the website http://store.godox.eu or an order confirmation contains any substantial errors (defined as instances which prompt the Store to unreasonably judge the matter and enter into a contract under an error) relating to the product price or contract’s provisions, and the Client knew about such errors or could have easily noticed them, or if such an error was caused by the Client, the Store may evade the legal effects. In such an event, the Parties shall return all mutual provisions.
§3 Product Prices and Descriptions
1. Product prices and descriptions published on www.store.godox.eu website only constitute a commercial information, and shall not be deemed an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. They become binding when the Store accepts an order.
2. All prices published on website are gross amounts and include VAT tax according to the tax law provisions.
3. Shipment costs are billed separately, and are calculated when you place an order. The approximate shipment costs can be verified by the Client in the shipment/delivery tab.
4. The Store is only responsible for the product prices and their descriptions published on the Store’s website at www.store.godox.eu Prices and descriptions published on other websites (including price engines, etc.) must be compared with the Store’s official website.
1. The customer can pay for the purchased goods:
cash on delivery (payable upon delivery)
by transfer to the company's account at mBank 54 1140 2004 0000 3602 3457 9532 payment in PLN.
by transfer to the company's account in Paribas SA RCBWPLPW PL07 1750 1048 0000 0000 1153 0931 payment in EU.
through the PayU service
§5 The right to withdraw from the contract
1. A consumer, in accordance with the Civil Code, is a natural person who performs a legal transaction with an entrepreneur that is not directly related to his business or professional activity.
2. According to the Act of May 30, 2014. on consumer rights, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason. In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the Consumer must inform the Store about his decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an unequivocal statement. The consumer may use the model withdrawal form (download the form), but it is not obligatory, and send the statement together with the goods and proof of purchase to the address GODOX ul. Płk. Dąbka 17 30-732 Krakow. In order to meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough to send information regarding the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract. The store will immediately send a confirmation of receipt of information about the withdrawal from the contract.
3. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Store returns all payments received, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the selected delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date, in which the Store was informed about the decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. The reimbursement will be made by the Store using the same payment methods that were used in the original transaction, unless the Consumer expressly agrees to a different solution.
4. The consumer is obliged to return the item immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the items before its expiry.
5. The store reserves the right to withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the item or until proof of its return is provided, depending on which event occurs first.
6. In the event of withdrawal from the contract and return of the goods in a state not exceeding the limits of ordinary management by the Customer, the Store undertakes to return the value of the product and the cost of delivery to the customer to the Customer. The return of the goods to the store under the right to withdraw from the contract is at the customer's expense.
7. In order to ensure quick exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract, please attach a printed statement to the goods shipped (download the template form), which will significantly facilitate finding your shipment and streamline the complaint process. The goods must be returned unchanged. The consumer can get acquainted with the goods and is responsible for reducing the value of the goods resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. The consumer should return the goods in their original, undamaged packaging to minimize the chances of damage in transit.
8. The customer bears the direct costs of returning the goods (i.e. returning the goods, delivering them to us).
§6 Delivery terms
1. The goods are delivered by post or other courier company from the warehouse to the address provided by the Customer, the goods are delivered by Polish Post, UPS courier or other courier company.
2. The customer can pick up the ordered goods at the headquarters of the GODOX Store, ul. Bonarka 11, 30-415 Kraków, after prior arrangement of this fact by e-mail or by phone.
3. To improve the shipping process, if you choose the payment method - transfer to the Store's account, please provide the name and surname of the Customer and the order number in the payment title.
4. In a situation where the customer chose prepayment as a form of payment and did not make the payment within 7 days, the contract (order and its confirmation) ceases to apply - the customer will then have to place a repeated order.
5. The time of order fulfillment includes the time of preparing the package for shipment and its delivery to the customer. Our assumption is that the products are ready for shipment in the shortest possible time. Preparation of the product for shipment and its shipment takes place only on working days. If the goods are available in the warehouse, the standard order processing time is 1 to 3 business days. In the absence of the ordered goods in the warehouse, this time may be extended, about which the customer will be informed by e-mail or by phone. In special cases, this period may be slightly extended.
6. The order will be processed on condition that the goods are available in the warehouse or at the shop's suppliers. In the event of unavailability of some of the goods covered by the order, the Customer is informed about the status of the order and decides how to execute it. The store has 30 days to inform the customer about such a situation, however, the store will make every effort to reduce this time to a minimum.
7. In the event that the goods are unavailable (no goods in stock or at the store's suppliers) or the customer's order cannot be processed, the store informs the customer about this fact (the store has 30 days to inform the customer about such a situation, however, the store will make every effort to shorten this time to a minimum), leaving him to decide whether he will wait for the delivery of the goods or whether he wishes to cancel the order. In the event of a decision to cancel the order and if the customer has paid for the goods, the store will refund the customer the amount due for the goods immediately, using the same payment method that the customer used to pay for the goods.
§7 Damage caused during transport
1. In a situation where the shipment with the ordered goods shows traces of damage, in order to determine liability for damage (whether it is on the part of the Customer or the carrier-courier), the Customer is obliged to draw up a damage report in the presence of the carrier-courier, which is evidence that the damage is likely was created during transport. Correct preparation of the above-mentioned protocol will speed up the determination of when the damage occurred.
2. The customer may refuse to accept the damaged shipment, in such a situation he is obliged to immediately notify the Store about it.
3. In the case of collecting a parcel with damage invisible from the outside, the Customer should immediately notify the carrier, as well as the Store by e-mail email@example.com.
1. The warranty is implemented through the store or at the customer's request directly at the manufacturer. Trademarks, information, names or logos are property of their respective owners. They are posted on the website for information purposes only.
2. In the case of a product for which the manufacturer or distributor has granted a warranty, the Customer may file a complaint against a defective product:
- using the rights resulting from the granted warranty
- using the rights he is entitled to from the seller under the warranty
3. The store is liable under the warranty for physical and legal defects of things to the extent specified in Article 556 and following of the Act of 23 April 1964. - Civil Code.
4. A physical defect of the item consists in the non-compliance of the item sold with the contract, so if the item does not have the properties that it should have due to the purpose of the contract resulting from the circumstances or destination, it does not have the properties that the Store has provided to the Customer, it is not suitable for the purpose, o which the Customer informed the Store when concluding the contract, and the Store did not raise any objections as to its intended use or the item was delivered to the Customer in an incomplete state.
5. Complaints about defects arising during the warranty period are considered within 21 days from the moment the Store receives the shipment with the goods complained about. However, the Store will respond to the Customer's letter regarding the use of the guarantee within 14 days of receiving such a letter. If it is necessary to send the equipment to another specialized service or the need for time-consuming tests, this period may be extended by another 21 days. The customer is obliged to attach a document confirming the purchase in our store (fiscal receipt, VAT invoice) and a completed complaint form (download the complaint form).
6. A legal defect of an item occurs when the item is owned by a third party or is encumbered with the right of a third party, when the restriction on use or disposal results from a decision or judgment of a competent authority.
7. If the item has a defect, the Customer may submit a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, unless the Store immediately replaces the defective item with a defect-free item or removes the defect. This limitation does not apply if the item has already been replaced or repaired by the Store or the Store has not satisfied the obligation to replace the item with a non-defective one or remove defects.
8. If the item has a defect, the Customer may also request the replacement of the item with a non-defective one or removal of the defect.
9. The Consumer may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Store, demand that the item be replaced with a non-defective one, or instead of replacing the item, demand that the defect be removed, unless it is impossible to bring the item into compliance with the contract in the manner chosen by the Consumer or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Store.
10. The customer may not withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
11. A claim for the removal of a defect or replacement of an item with a defect-free item shall expire after one year from the date of finding the defect. In the case of a Consumer, the limitation period may not end after two years.
12. In order to investigate the complaint by the Store, the Customer should provide the advertised product together with the proof of purchase of this product and a description of the complaint.
13. Complaints about defects arising during the warranty period are considered within 21 days from the moment the Store receives the shipment with the goods complained about. However, the Store will respond to the Customer's letter regarding the use of the guarantee within 14 days of receiving such a letter. If it is necessary to send the equipment to another specialized service or the need for time-consuming tests, this period may be extended by another 21 days. The customer is obliged to attach a document confirming the purchase in our store (fiscal receipt, VAT invoice) and a completed complaint form (download the complaint form).
14. The store does not accept any parcels sent COD.
15. The seller's warranty does not cover:
- the maintenance provided for in the operating manual
- damage resulting from accidents, lightning
- damage caused by improper operation
- damage caused by unauthorized service
- mechanical damage
- consumables, such as: bulbs, batteries, etc.
§9 Other clauses
1. Pursuant to the Act of July 29, 2005 on waste electrical and electronic equipment (Journal of Laws No. 180, item 1495), the customer, when buying electrical or electronic equipment, has the right to return old (used) equipment of the same type to the store, who bought a new product. Customers wishing to take advantage of this option are asked to contact us.
2. If one or more provisions of the Regulations is ineffective, the remaining provisions remain effective.
3. In matters not covered by the above document, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
4. In case of any ambiguities or questions, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.