Godox AD600BM studio flash
AD600BM has maximum flash output amounts to 600Ws, and can be easily adjusted within 8 aperture values (1/1 – 1/256), allowing to match the flash output to a given theme. The flash is power supplied from the battery and does not require electrical connection, which increases the device’s versatility when shooting outside a photo studio. An option to synchro flashes with fast shutter speeds allows the use of wide apertures and shallow depths of field, also at strong ambient lighting.
AD600BM comes with an integrated wireless receiver - System X, and does not need to be connected to any additional radio receivers. It is also possible to connect the flash to another wireless triggers via Jack 3.5mm connection.
The flash is powered by Li-Ion with impressive capacity of 8700mAh. Fully charged battery fires up to 500 full-power flashes. The unit can be replaced to ensure trouble-free operation without power source at hand. The battery is charged through the supplied wall charger and the charging time lasts approximately 4 hours.
- Flexible flash output adjustment within 8 aperture values: 25 steps (from 1/1 to 1/256) regulated at 1/3 stop increments of the EV
- Power supply ensured by 8700mAh battery allowing for up to 500 full-power flashes
- Extremely short flash duration of up to 1/10000 s (t0.1, at 1/256 power)
- Integrated System X receiver.
- Stroboscopic flash function and synchro with short exposure times (with System X)
- LED modelling light at 10W power
- Equipped with the Bowens type mount for accessories
In the box:
- Godox AD600BM
- Flash Tube
- Plastic flash tube Cover
- Original packaging
- 2 years (Flash tubes and bulbs are covered by a 3-month warranty, while batteries a 6-month warranty)
Data sheet content
Lampy błuskowe studyjne
- Fitting type
- Power in Ws
- Power control
- smooth adjustment, system X
- Power adjustment
- 1 - 1/256
- Recycle time in sec
- Colour Temperature (K) +/- 200K
- Flash duration
- Power Supply