Flash gun Godox AD200 PRO TTL studio strobe
Godox AD200 Pro is a compact, powerful flash. In a housing not much bigger than reporter lamps you get high power and similar flexibility. It is a complete tool that is characterized by an efficient battery, wireless remote control and the possibility of using a wide range of light modifiers. It is about 4 times stronger than typical speedlite lamps having almost same size and weight.
Godox AD200 Pro provides studio light quality while maintaining great mobility.
Professional version with developed capabilities to assist more efficient work of photographers who care about accuracy.
Godox AD200 Pro is compatible with the Canon / Nikon / Sony / Olympus / Fuji X automatic flash metering system (using Godox X trigger). Using TTL system allows quick and convenient work with flash light even in rapidly changing lighting conditions.
Built-in Godox X receiver gives you remote control over most important functions of the lamp, such as: HSS mode, flash output and change of operating mode. Flash output adjustment is in the range 1-1/256.
The innovative solution is replaceable flash heads.
- First is the equipped with LED pilot light known from traditional lamps.
- Second is the known from the traditional speedlite with the possibility of connecting dedicated light modifiers.
The Pro version provides:
- changed control panel
- ergonomic operation
- increased lamp power control range
- USB C.
- Stable Color Mode +/- 100K
In addition, it is possible to connect two lamps into one 400 Ws flash module, having a fitting for Bowens accessories.
A replaceable high capacity battery was used to power the lamp.
The set contains:
- 1x AD200 Pro Speedlight
- 1x Bare Bulb Flash Head
- 1x Lithium Battery
- 1x Battery Charger
- 1x Carry Case
- original packaging
- 2 years (Flash tube and bulbs are covered by a 3-month warranty, while batteries a 6-month warranty)
Data sheet content
Lampy błuskowe studyjne
- Power in Ws
- Power control
- TTL, system X, from lamps level
- Power adjustment
- 1 - 1/256
- test button, system X
- Triggering options
- TTL / Multi / M / S1 / S2 / Slave
- Recycle time in sec
- Colour Temperature (K) +/- 200K
- 5600 +/- 100K
- Flash duration
- 1/220 - 1/13510
- Stroboscopic flash
- Power Supply
- Power Efficiency
- min. 500 full flashes
- battery, charger with cable, stand mount with umbrella mount, speedlite head, reporter head, flash tube for reporter head, lined case
- Dimensions in cm
- 21 x 7.5 x 5 z głowicą speedlite, 17 x 7.5 x 5 solo
- Weight (in kg)
- 0.89 z głowicą speedlite i akumulatorem 0.57 solo
|Power in Ws||200|
|Power control||TTL, system X, from lamps level|
|Power adjustment||1 - 1/256|
|Triggering||test button, system X|
|Triggering options||TTL / Multi / M / S1 / S2 / Slave|
|Recycle time in sec||1.8|
|Colour Temperature (K) +/- 200K||5600 +/- 100K|
|Flash duration||1/220 - 1/13510|
|Power Efficiency||min. 500 full flashes|
|Equipment||battery, charger with cable, stand mount with umbrella mount, speedlite head, reporter head, flash tube for reporter head, lined case|
|Dimensions in cm||21 x 7.5 x 5 z głowicą speedlite, 17 x 7.5 x 5 solo|
|Weight (in kg)||0.89 z głowicą speedlite i akumulatorem 0.57 solo|